Wednesday 21 October 2015

Work Diary - Reflection

Work Diary

Today I went out around Harlow town and the college campus to look for pictures of reflection, I found this quite hard even though I knew what I was looking for as the town and campus lacked in things that were reflective and looked good. I found a few buildings that looked good and I also found a pond with things that could've reflected but the water was an odd colour which meant that it didn't look very reflective, or nice.

However I did find some things inside shops that were quite reflective, they also tended to be clean which meant that the reflection looked good. These photos from inside the shops were some of my best photographs.

Progression: next time I will look in more places for reflection. I don't think I spent enough time outside looking for photographs. 


Although it's not the best reflection, I think it was reflective enough that it could be seen as a reflective photograph, I used the camera on its auto settings, even though it was quite simple, it looks good as it focus' on the main object of the photo. It makes the photograph pop more.


I don't like this because it looks faded and tacky, it isn't a very good photo and I don't think I was trying hard enough so that's why some of my photos are that good at all. Although this photograph is very reflective, more so than some of my better photographs, I don't like it, the lighting is too bright and it looks over exposed.


No comments:

Post a Comment