Friday 2 October 2015

Image Bank - Form

Form Image Bank

I like this photograph because it shows form very well, I like that it shows the light shining from the back right, it makes the shape very defined. 

I like the lighting in this photograph, it makes the bike seem very reflective, it also makes the shape look very 3D, some photographs look very 2D because the lighting is straight on and that makes the subject have no shadows on it so it looks flat.

This photo shows a lot of form, I love that you can see the bones in the back and that the lighting means that the bones cause shadows, I also like the curve of the light acres the leg, it makes the photograph very 3D and I like that I can tell that it's not just a flat photograph.

I found this photograph, I think that it shows form pretty well, we can see that the light is shining down on the subject from the top, this means that the shadow on the surface isn't too big and the back of the banana is darker, causing it to look more 3D.

This is a good example of form, although I'm not sure about the shininess, I think that might ruin it a bit. However, in my opinion, this shows form very well, the light shining on it causes a lot of reflection and brightness, which means we can see that its not flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment