Tuesday 6 October 2015

Image Bank - Tone

Image Bank - Tone

I like this photo because I can really see the tone of this photo, it's not the best one of the five, I like photographs of nature like this, flowers are probably my favourite. 

I love this photograph because the Rock has a lot of tone, the shadows look good on it but the sky looks odd, I think that it looks quite off putting and it drags your eye away from the rock which is the main object in my opinion.

I like this photograph because it's focus is very well done. I think that the tone is nice but it's a very dark photograph.

I love this because it's a great example of tone, however it could also be texture, I personally think the lighting looks amazing.

This isn't the best photograph but I really like the subject of the photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment