Thursday 8 October 2015

Work Diary - Form

Work Diary - Form

Today I went out and took photographs of form, this was quite difficult as I didn't look at what types of photos form would look like before so I wasn't sure what type of things I would take photos of. Also I couldn't find many things that looked like they represented form very well which made me think that it would be easier to take photo's in the studio.

Progression: Next time I will properly research what to take photos of that would look best, I will also try out different camera settings which might make the photos look better to explore the camera better. I will also take some photos in the studio.

I think this is one of my best form photographs, it shows form very well and I really like it personally, I don't think I'm the best at taking photographs of form and I preferred other subjects, I probably didn't research form well enough either so that might be why I don't have the best photographs.

I would say this is my worst form photograph, it doesn't really show form because there doesn't seem to be any shadow which would show the form of the object. I don't really like it at all honestly.


1 comment:

  1. in your diary try to compartmentalise your evaluation into denotation, connotation, context, process.. the above for example if cropped world appear abstract,, you have the formal elements of line and tone, working together to make a 3 dimensional form

    ReplyDelete