Tuesday 20 October 2015

Image Bank - Reflection


I really like this photograph because I think it shows reflection just subtly enough, it is only a faint reflection of the sky which I like because it is just the colours really, I also think the silhouette of the man looks good especially with the reflection.


This is a less subtle photograph showing reflection but I really like it because it is not just a straight reflection, it is slightly morphed because of the shape of the object, this makes the people and the buildings look odd.


I really like this photograph because it isn't very subtle. I think the lights are the thing that drags your eyes the most, however the reflection just adds to the photograph and makes it look even better than it would on its own, it makes the photo more unique.


I think this photo looks good because it isn't obviously reflection, it is a very sharp photo which drags your eyes to the shapes in it, the angle the photo was taken in makes the buildings look triangular which isn't a regular building shape. the reflection makes the photo better in my opinion as it makes the building less contrasted.


The colours in this photo are what attracted me to it the most, yellow is a very bright colour and it happens to be a main part of the photograph, this matches with the green of the water and I think that looks very good.





No comments:

Post a Comment