Thursday 24 September 2015

Image Bank - Texture

This is an example of texture, I like this photograph because the texture is very detailed, however the focus is not my favourite thing about this photo because it is unfocused at the bottom and at the top right.

This is a photograph of a wall that shows a lot of texture, not only can we see the texture of the brick, we can also see the texture of the cement. I like this photo because I think it is very well framed and it is very detailed even though the photo wasn't taken very close.

I quite like this photo because I think it looks really gorgeous, although it is taken from quite far away you can still tell that it is very dry which is interesting.

I thought this photo was very cool, I'm not completely sure what it is but you can definitely see what it it feels like. I inspires me to take more photographs of animals because I don't think I have any yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment