Thursday 17 September 2015

Image Bank - Lines

Image Bank


This is an example of converging lines in photography, they drag the eye down the line like an arrow. I like this because it's a bit messy still which makes it seem more natural. This inspires me to go out and look for pictures rather than taking photos in the studio. 

This is an example of diagonal lines, these lines definitely drag the eye and I especially like this photo because its quite empty but the lines drag you to the people at the top. This inspires me because I don't usually like photos of the road and they don't usually look good but this photograph looks great.

This is an example of straight lines, I like this because its quite simple but I don't like that the white looks so faded. This inspires me because it shows me that even a simple photograph can look good.

This is an example of curved lines, I like this photograph because it's so simple, the colours contrast a lot which looks beautiful. It shows curved lines a few times, on the outside of the body and round the hole is a curved line.

This is an example of vertical lines, I like this photograph because its very repetitive but looks great, although the lines aren't perfect and some of them are slightly slanted, I still think they look great.




No comments:

Post a Comment