Thursday 24 September 2015

Define - Pattern

Pattern

Patterns bring a sense of visual rhythm and harmony to photographs that capture the harmony. Patterns happen whenever strong graphic elements - lines, colours, shape, form - repeat themselves.

This is an example of pattern because the steps keep repeating, I think it looks really good because its very plain, there's no people in the shot which is good. I also like that it is only one colour.

I like this photo because the pattern is almost perfect, all of the cars are the same colour which looks great in my opinion. I also like that the sides of the photo have a pattern as well, with the lines adding to the pattern I think this is my favourite of the pattern photos.

This is an example of a pattern, however it is quite a messy pattern. I love the snake skins pattern repeating over and over again I think it looks really good.

I like this photo because the pattern is symmetrical, I think it looks really really lovely even though the pattern isn't perfect because zebras stripes aren't symmetrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment