Thursday 17 September 2015

Image Bank - Colour

This is an example of analogous colours, meaning they are all colours next to each other on the colour wheel, I like this photo because it looks absolutely beautiful, I think the colours look really nice together and they don't clash at all. This inspires me to take more photos of nature, especially flowers

This is an example of muted colour, I love this because it looks vintage and old, the book has been spread out beautifully and it still looks natural, this makes me want to take photos of objects I'd find at home because I think it looks really good.

This photograph is an example of saturation, meaning it has been made to look brighter than it actually is. This looks really good on pictures outside, especially in the summer, as some photos outside can look quite dreary when you don't want it too so saturation is a good tool to use.

This is an example of complimentary colours, meaning the two colours are opposite on the colour wheel, I think this looks good because the colours are so blocky, there's no clouds in the sky in this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment