Tuesday 29 September 2015

Image Bank - Pattern

This example of texture is really nice because its quite simple, although the stones might not all be the same size or shape they look more or less identical from this angle, I also like that the photo isn't just pattern and that there are other objects that drag your eye like the drain and the bike.

I like this photo because it's not perfect, the shapes aren't all the same size which I think looks quite nice, it's quite refreshing with the bright colours as well.

This pattern repeats lots of times, both as the brick work and as the light shining on the floor. I like this because you can see the pattern repeats all the way round, the ceiling also repeats which looks great swell.

This example of pattern is nice because its repeating itself a lot but the pattern isn't identical. I like it because it's quite eerie as the colour is muted. 

This pattern is not very identical, I think it looks great though because its so odd. Some of the  windows have a duller colour which is quite off-putting as it's not all the same colour, but other than that it looks great.




No comments:

Post a Comment