Wednesday 2 December 2015

Work Diary - Joiners

Work Diary - Joiners

In this lesson we took a lot of photos of one thing so that we could merge them together to create a new photo, I did one of a face, one of a vase and one of a building, however I didn't take enough pictures of the building so this joiner wasn't very good. This was quite a difficult task and although it was dragged over two days, I was still only able to make three joiners in total because of how many photos were needed for each joiner, I did enjoy this task even though it was quite difficult.

Progression: Next time I will spend longer getting pictures, that way I will not need to work too hard on trying to make a photograph out of nothing.

In my opinion this is my best joiner because it looks like what it was originally, although slightly warped, however it probably would've been better if I was able to find a coloured vase as this one is quite hard to see at parts.

I think this is my worst photo because it doesn't fit together properly and I didn't get enough photographs to make it well. Also the colours aren't the same, some of the photos are a lot darker than others which doesn't merge to make a good joiner.



No comments:

Post a Comment