Thursday 10 December 2015

Editing on Photoshop - Portraiture

 Editing on photoshop - Portraiture


This is the edited photo, I think this looks worse than the first one because she looks way too pale like she has too much light on her face. The unedited photo, I really think it looked better and could've just done with some editing of the imperfections.


I edited this photograph on photoshop to make it less imperfect, I think this looks good, however, it does look more paler which I'm not sure if I like, however the skin does look smoother. 

To make this effect I firstly got the photograph up, I then went onto image and then mode and then CMYK colour, then I chose the yellow channel and copied it, then I pasted it over the original. after that I inverted it and changed the settings from normal to soft light, then I added a vector mask. Once I had added the vector mask I clicked the paint brush and changed the colour to white, I started painting over the face which made it a little bit more nicer looking.

Vector Mask =

No comments:

Post a Comment