Thursday 3 December 2015

Editing - Depth of Field

Editing - Depth of Field



This photograph was over exposed in the first photograph I think. It didn't have the effect I wanted it too so I changed it by using these filters and effects:
Unsharp mask - to make everything a lot more focused.
Curves - to make the picture darker.
Hue/saturation - I made the saturation a bit higher (+4) and I made the picture a little bit darker (-13).


I loved this photograph so I didn't want to edit it too much, however I thought that little changes would make a lot of difference in this case, rather than over-editing a bad photo to try and improve it.
I used the filters/effects:
Levels - I used this to do white balance which improves the photographs a lot and makes the colours more realistic.
Hue/Saturation - I used this to make the colour "pop" a bit more as I was worried it looked a bit too muted. I made it more saturated (+18) and a bit darker (-9).


No comments:

Post a Comment