Wednesday 20 January 2016

Image Manipulation - My Edits

Image Manipulation 

This is my edit, I added both a baby penguin and an igloo, I don't think I got the sizes right and I think it looks quite odd. I don't really like this that much but I would like to improve my skills and get better at this because I think it would be a good skill to have.  I need to learn to add shadows in because I don't know how to do this which probably makes it seem unrealistic.


I think this photo is a lot better than the first one because it looks more realistic, I took these photos which meant that I had more control than before when I had to get the photo's from the internet. I preferred this a lot more as I had a greater choice. This was part of my fourth plinth work, personally I don't really like the fourth plinth because although some of the artwork is incredible, I don't think it looks good and it can just look rather tacky. However it is a very open project idea where you can just do as you wish. This photo almost looks 3D because the rubik cube is very clear whilst the landscape isn't as clear.

I took this photo of the rubiks cube to put on the landscape photo I already had a photo of, to take this I used the settings iso 200, f.9 and shutter speed 1/125.


1 comment:

  1. You should redraft the post removing the I don't like and tacky as this is not appropriate for evaluating images, you should remove yourself as the first person and evaluate the image in a more analytical, critical way... please discuss with me how you can do this..

    ReplyDelete