Thursday 4 February 2016

Connecting Essay

This photo was taken by me at the college when we were studying shape, I got the other photo from the internet.

I think that these two photographs are quite similar because they are both taken at quite a high angle, additionally they both show very geometric shapes.

They are taken at a similar time during the day as you can see from the amount of light, however due to the angle it looks a lot brighter on the other photograph.


This is the photograph that I got from the internet, I think that it is a very geometric based photograph because of all the straight lines like the windows and the roof, my photograph similarly shows this with the windows, one of them is a circle and the rest are very sharp straight lines. I think that they are showing how geometric and aesthetically pleasing man made objects are, especially my photo in contrast with the clouds in the background.




No comments:

Post a Comment