Thursday 4 February 2016

Connecting Essay


This photo was taken by me in London when we visited Trafalgar Square, this photograph is similar to Rut Blees Luxemburg's work because it is showing the night life in London. I think that Luxemburg's photo was taken with a slower shutter speed because her photo shows a lot more light, my photograph has quite a quick shutter speed in contrast, however my photo shows a lot of light, similar to hers.

This photo was taken by Rut Blees Luxemburg, I think it shows a lot of movement, whilst also showing how empty London is, many people can pass and it can still feel like nobody is actually there, I think that my photo shows a similar message, it shows us how fast people can move by. Her photo shows this a lot more subtly than mine, because at first glance you might not notice the lights on the road.






Overall, I think that these photos show us how fast London moves and how lonely it can feel, even when hundreds of people pass by.






No comments:

Post a Comment