Wednesday 18 November 2015

Image Bank - Joiners

Image Bank - Joiners

This is an example of a joiner, it is one of the joiners made by David Hockney, who was the creator of joiners, I like this style of photography because it shows a lot of movement, the boy obviously moved around a lot during this photo-shoot which creates the affect that there is a lot of people.

This is another example of a joiner, however it is a digitally made joiner, it is also different because the photographs overlap each other, I think this looks quite good but I prefer David Hockney's version of joiners personally because I think it looks better, this looks too perfect, everything fits together and there aren't really lines out of place in the photographs.

This is another example of a joiner by David Hockney, I think this looks good because although we can see what the photograph is about, we don't really know what is going on because it's quite cluttered, I can't tell if it's on the table or if it's on floor for example.

This example of joiner photography was most likely made on photoshop, I like this quite a lot because it is more like David Hockney's joiner works, the picture is a lot more messed up than the other one I looked at that was done on photoshop.

This joiner is really nice in my opinion because you can tell what it is meant to be and it mostly fits together, there are bits of the face that aren't right but it looks good, as if the person has moved whilst the photos being taken, however the arms are mostly in proportion and fit together quite well.


No comments:

Post a Comment