Wednesday 11 May 2016

Physical Experiments

For this photo I decided to burn through it as I thought this might create a good effect, however, the ink meant that it went green before it burnt. I like this however next time I would have to do it with a green photograph because you would notice that less.

I really like this edit, I have outlined the building with a thick gold pen, then I drew clouds in the sky and more outlines, I think that this makes the photograph look a lot more childish and dreamy, like something from a comic. This was relatively easy so I would be able to do something like this again.

For this edit I decided to do scratching, I wanted it too look like graffiti which I think it does, however this photograph doesn't really signify much and it took quite a while so I probably wouldn't do this again

This photograph has an element of creepiness too it already because of the lighting, and I wanted to add more to it by editing it in real life, so I decided scratching it would create this effect that I wanted. I think this looks good however it is quite time consuming so it isn't a thing I would do very often.

I didn't enjoy the physical experiments much, as they didn't add much to my work, so I only did four of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment