Thursday 17 March 2016

Computer Experiment One

For this photograph I used the filter tilt-shift, I think that this creates a really nice effect that I would be able to use in other portraits, I would possibly be able to use this in a landscape if there is a particular bit of the photograph I want to focus on. The focused bit of the photograph drags your eyes towards it, whereas the rest of the photograph is blurrier and you aren't very dragged to it.

To do this photograph, I had to go to filter at the top of the screen.

I then had to go to Blur Gallery and then Tilt-Shift, this made the photograph have a focused area in the middle that I could move around, whilst the rest of the photo went blurry, it faded out which looks a lot more natural than some other filters which makes it a lot more usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment