Thursday 24 March 2016

Computer Experiment Four

This is my fourth plinth photograph, I think that it isn't my best computer experiment, however I do like it because it looks almost like the Rubik Cube is 3D and coming out of the screen, I like this photograph a lot, even if I don't think it's my best one.
To make the photo like this I had to take photos of the Rubik Cube in the Studio, this didn't take very long but we had to set up the lights to do this. 
I then cut out the shape on photoshop and dragged it onto the urban landscape photograph. I think that it had this effect because of the different lighting on each photograph.

1 comment:

  1. photoshop = Photoshop, also describe you working process how you created the composite and cut out the object and used masks/shading./ curve correction to make the cube fit the environment.

    ReplyDelete